CR7 says: My Dream is for Cristiano Jr to Be a Footballer

Chr
istiano Ronaldo has revealed his son, Cristiano Jr, has inherited his competitive nature and hopes to see him follow in his footsteps by becoming a football player.

The eight-year-old has attracted plenty of attention already with some impressive free-kicks and tricks that Ronaldo often posts on social media, showing that the youngster has been heavily influenced by the global icon's style.

And the Juventus star believes his eldest child will continue to follow in his example as he has the same motivation.

"He’s very competitive, like me when I was young, and he doesn't like to lose," Ronaldo said on his unveiling as DAZN's Global Ambassador.

"He will be like me I am sure, 100 per cent. I hope that with my experience with my motivation, my goals, I can teach him some stuff, but you know he is going to be whatever he wants.

"I’m always going to support him, but of course I want Cristiano to be a football player because I think he has that drive."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messi Presented with 6th European Golden Shoe

Zlatan ibrahimovic Scores 500th Career Goal with Outrageous Kick